Buying a home is an incredible process. With so many variables and decisions, it is imperative that you have a skilled team representing you. Charitable Realtors are local experts that commit to educating our buyers about how to best buy their dream home at the right price and time. No pressure, just patience.
MEET LOCAL LENDERS
At Charitable Realty we have long term relationships with the top local lenders in the Greater Fort Worth area. The best advice to a new home buyer is always to reach out to a lender as soon as possible to establish your financial situation. In a hot seller's market, offers are more likely accepted with pre-approval from established local lenders.
THE BUYING PROCESS
1. Start the buying process by assessing your wants and needs in a house. This is a good time to interview realtors and hire the one best suited to represent you through your transaction. To better understand what you will be able to afford, we always suggest that clients reach out to a lender at this time to get pre-qualified. Just ask, we have relationships with top lenders locally!
2. Next, you will be in close contact with your realtor as you see many homes in your desired area. In a seller's market, inventory is very low, so you may be surprised at how quickly some homes are taken off the market. During this period you will learn more about the process and what makes a strong offer. Use your realtor as a resource.
3. After you make an offer and it is accepted, you will enter an option period. This is a time where you will have an inspector come to the property and proactively search for repair items. You will assess your priorities and your Realtor will make negotiations with the listing agent accordingly. You may always back out of a contract while still in option. Your lender will work on your file and make sure your finances are in good shape.
4. Once you are through the option period, you will enter escrow. Your lender will order an appraisal and after receiving the results, negotiations will continue between your Realtor and the listing agent. All parties will schedule a closing date At the title company. We suggest hiring movers about a week and a half before closing.
5. As your closing approaches, you will pick a charity for your donation to be made to. On the closing day you will sign all documents at the title company and pick up your keys. After funding you may take possession! YOU DID IT!!!!
Information provided here is for your personal use and may not be used for any other reason than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing.
We do not guarantee, and are not responsible for, the accuracy of this information.
The Fort Worth Board of REALTORS® and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein “AS IS” and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.